Wednesday, August 25, 2010

empty class? ohhh I really like it ☺


Rabu?? oh gue suka bangett sama hari rabu , kenapa gue suka? karena cuma di hari ini gue gak ketemu sama pelajaran eksak semacam matik, kimia, biologi , sama fisika..stress!!!..pusing!!!.. di otak gue, cuma kata-kata stress sama pusing kalo udah ketemu sama pelajaran berbangsa eksak..but it does not mean the same lesson if I'm dizzy like that, then my grades so devastated (bisa-bisa di gantung gue sama si papa)..

today's lesson class schedule :
  1. Religious (memorization of Surah Al'Mujadillah, Al'Jumuah and Arabic lessons)
  2. Sport
  3. Common citizenship education in brief PKN (daily test, and it was terrible!! )
  4. so much fun in art lesson !!

When my teacher gives the task, I along with my friends who were not directly working on yet another cool with each activity, as I am busy with my friend's teddy bear, hahaha :p , so I shared with my friend (Christy and Dian make special clothes for the Teddy), two of our design, one white and one of his? hmmmmmm .. i do not know exactly, modelnya gimana juga kita gak ngerti, asal buat yang penting jadi (motto orang susah) , hahaha :p



materials: Tissue
Scotch tape
Scissors

materials: Tissue
Scotch tape
Paper
Scissors
ethnic bracelet

And one of my friends are the most cute and handsome ---> just want to make you happy, hahaha :p (his name is Atha Milzam, facial and body postures are like people Arabic), hmmm but i do not sure about it .. wajah boleh arab tapi aslinya gak banget cing ! hahaha sorry ta !









materials : cap, by : Danar Kurniadi
bag, by :Sarah Karimah
glasses, by : -
scraff, by : -

Today is full of foolishness, but i like !

1 comment: