Monday, November 29, 2010

Today is Monday

still with my daily , still with my story, funny? freak? love? oh not really , I just want shared my daily activities (specially for today) : --------

Simak

Baca secara fonetik

Today my school is off! ayeyeeee : *, and today I did have plans to hangout with my buddies, ya! at least to refresh the brain that during all these years I've been using to hold and continue to think, I'm with my buddies go to watching a movie ****** (a little bit frontal) but well within our theater laughing and not even cool to watch, after that we went for lunch at the Balcony --- Otw to the e-walk --- along the way we laugh and take pictures, oh no, Our faces looked very strange! 0oolala, I'm not going to show the pictures on this blog (NO), haha : p

Oh ya, we are also shopping in the e-walk, in fact I want to enjoy my day off more than that, but mam was phoned and told me to go home, (no other choice but to go home and end my unexpected adventure with them), maybe I'm usually not too enjoying my day off, usually I'm just in my room, online, blogging, googling, or send sms with (him) but, 2 days we could not as usual, he had just left a holiday yesterday, and tomorrow he come back, 2 days which is very quiet in Balikpapan, every day I meet him,
for some reason 2 days it looks empty, like my bad day (you know, how annoying it's)
Oke , tomorrow I must return to the real world (school, school and school) hmm, and and it means I should be brushing my teeth, wash feet-hands, went to bed, pulled the covers, turn off room lights and sleep, haha, .. see you later because I'll be back

No comments:

Post a Comment