Friday, October 1, 2010

don't worry don't worry, i'm a strong girl, and in here, i will be fine okey

The first , say hello to my Snopboy,It is my personal slippers and I only wear in the room, his name is Snopboy, mom bought my Snopboy when I was in Grade 3 at junior high school.



This afternoon, mama and papa went to Surabaya, where my sister will undergo graduation, They are to get there, of course, to attend my sister's graduation ceremony. Actually I'd love to come but unfortunately I can not because I had to followed the try-out in the guidance of learning. oh shit! but not ! this option should I take to be passed in the national exam later and could be a dental student at my favorite's university.
Mama and Papa was worried about my condition, because they live in surabaya for 4 days, a short time indeed, but yes they are my parents, they always just worried about me, especially when I had just recovered from illness. but believe me I'll be fine here, okey

Tonight, I did not go to counseling to learn to take mama and papa to the airport, so long as the school and go anywhere I will be in a shuttle with an acquaintance of my family, and I made time to take pictures in my room










And this is my weird face but still cool




Tommy Hilfiger's sweater
Brown legging
Striped blouse

No comments:

Post a Comment