Wednesday, August 11, 2010

waiting for the trip to "comparative study"

Last week, my friend's apartment unison same intra-and also my teachers, was out of town to visit your favorite school in the city, along the road we were take pictures together, a happy moment, haha, very nice three-day trip I will not forget with you, traveling 10 hours from Balikpapan to Banjarmasin, go to Martapura, stone accessories shopping until the first time I entered the market very stuffy, and my junior losing money Rp. 250,000.00 there (if not wrong the name of the place "sudimampir market", the place was very crowded one of the traditional market in Banjarmasin), very dangerous!

And once we know the money Jehan missing, we immediately went out and called up one of my friend Wanda (Jehan's boyfriend), so after that we went to KFC to buy a drink and meal there (up hungry), then we went to lunch AGAIN in one restaurant (I think the famous place because it seems very crowded), there are definitely jobs we just eat-sleep-eat, so after coming home so adds weight (huuuh..)

coincidence really, I'm a bus same intra children (Eilen, Damay, Jehan, Muti, Aditya (General Chairman this year), Aji (Chief Executive of this year), Adam and Pur), they were all fun, funny and RECEIPTS for sure, haha .. not ever run out of food words in our bus, always available! yes!













I'm so happy to join with them !! don't forget our memories guys !
I you all

No comments:

Post a Comment