Saturday, August 14, 2010

fashion a lot !



it is extremely unpleasant fashion, fashion does not have multi shall mean well, and costly, (a big mistake!) , but fashion compels us to always be creative in designing everything ..



runway Pictures, Images and Photos




model Pictures, Images and Photos



runway Pictures, Images and Photos



model Pictures, Images and Photos



model Pictures, Images and Photos



Model - thinspo Pictures, Images and Photos



Model - thinspo Pictures, Images and Photos



And TYRA LYNNE BANKS !!! She's my favorite and I love her so much Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴͡


Tyra Banks. Pictures, Images and Photos



Tyra Banks Pictures, Images and Photos



tyra banks Pictures, Images and Photos

Tyra began modeling in the 11th grade.She later went to Paris, France to do some runway modeling. Although her age is not young anymore, but Tyra remain consistent and she exists in the field.

ps : I write this post after I saw my inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment