Tuesday, August 10, 2010

wedges !!

shoes??? one of the general requirements for a girl if you want to go anywhere, there is one film that said that dialogue "shoes were the most important thing for women affairs, the shoes were to decide where our feet grounded, a great place to go if we wear our shoes good, otherwise if we do not wear shoes that fit with us "

Style and Fashion?, Two words that can not be separated from .. shoes and wedges, one of the types of shoes that I liked! his form is good, too comfortable in life, no pain in the foot when in use, not stiff like when wearing high heels, and certainly I love wedges because, when I wear it will look higher than usual, hahaha :p
























I wedges

just for fun :) keep waiting my newest entries

No comments:

Post a Comment