Sunday, May 22, 2011

Welcome

Hellooooooooo New World....







the story will begin ... 

I will move, move for a period of approximately 4 years, the story of my single fighter was about to begin there. hmm I hope to feel at home and comfortable in the new habitation. had to leave mommy and daddy (it's hard) but I can, I have to make them proud because it was my goal.

My ideals are not like human ideals superidialis other, not to become a professor, researcher, president or any other. I did originally intend to become a doctor, but  what can only be a doctor, mama and papa be proud? (I don't think so) that's not the most important to them and from there I realized that, to make them proud I should be more trying. I failed to get into university that I was willing is for the medical program, and  from there I believe that be a doctor is not my path. I tried to enter industry engineering programs at the ITS and the science of nursing at the university airlangga (pray for me!)

I depart soon, and I have to say goodbye to my friends huuuuuu, I was so sad, but I should be able to miss it. I have a future and that should I reach, make mommy and daddy proud! yes it is my goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment