Sunday, May 8, 2011

"goodbye" highschool stories

The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be the beginning. 

~Ivy Baker Priest~



No distance of place or lapse of time can lessen the friendship of those who are thoroughly persuaded of each other's worth. 

~Robert Southey~



Farewell! God knows when we shall meet again.  

~William Shakespeare~

  
Yesterday,  I attended to Farewell party , hmmm it's so touch me , cause it's the last moment in highschool and after that maybe I and my friends would be difficult to meet. There's many moment I had in the event. So many photos I had with my friend , but unfortunately , I did not get to take pictures with Christy, Dina , Wilda , Angel and Defi , hmmm I'm mad , of course  cause they're my close friend during in highschool especially Dina , She's my partner , my classmate and my chairmate during 2 years, :'(( so sad.

Anyway, I could meet with Damay , huaaaa I miss her so much, I don't know why, I just feel like , she's my sister , We're always chat about our problem , private problem and so on, took a picture with her and my friend , it's make me happy and sad. but our separation just a while and i believe one day we will meet like last moment yesterday.








 





































No comments:

Post a Comment