Wednesday, October 27, 2010

whisper in silence

Actually, I'm not the typical person who might easily fall in love with someone else, but this is different, hmm .. I'm not sure this is really the feeling that just playing it .. I'm serious and want to seriously

Recently I have close to someone who actually had I known since junior high school
Initially we are friends .. ya friends just like the others, but somehow we are getting closer since the 3rd grade of high school.
I like him, like .. but not for a boyfriend, because I believe now is not the time for me to date. there is still more important matters, I'm sure he probably thought the same, as I think
Our national exam soon and have to focus on our respective exams, maybe later after the exam I could decide my choice, but clearly for me and he still maintain this closeness in a way good, I would still maintain that closeness with hope.Expectations , that's my goal, and dream, hope he is the right person for me,

mama never agree if I close with anyone but somehow my mom happy when I'm close to him, because my mom told he was a good boy. mama hopes that we were became a friend or maybe bestfriend. because right now I have to focus on school ..
hmmmm .. looovvveeeee???? complicated ...



No comments:

Post a Comment