Thursday, October 7, 2010

Between Netherlands, Malaysia and Indonesia

Well , I will continue my study to university , but i still have nothing choices .. tomorrow I was offered by the parties of the NIS (Netherlands International Students) to joined with them, on October 23 in the Sagita Hotel , i would follow their test (toefl) and dinner with their parties. I've told mom and dad, they were agree that I followed it, but I'm not ready , because , the distance of Netherlands or Malaysia to Balikpapan , it's not close. If I'm elected to be enrolled there, I would have confused to choose the Netherlands, Malaysia or Indonesia

Hmmm... most importantly I want to be a dental student and become a doctor someday, no matter which universities can I follow. I just want to make my parents proud and did not make them to worry. So , Finally I and my friends decided to following the test , but if it turns out we qualify, we will not go there, just wanted to make that experience alone , and still choose public universities in Indonesia..

No comments:

Post a Comment