Wednesday, September 1, 2010

please! brought me into a time machine

SORRY READERS !!!

I've only had time to post my newest post, because I just finished school test, it was .. hmmm .. satisfield .. deg-degan, macam gado-gado ! haha :p

actually, this activities was done after 1 month ago, I decided to posting it after i get fotos from my friend (Christy Yulia Suherman) ,
accidental she is my classmate dan so pasti Christy juga 1 gerakan tim di kelas gue ..

Well, my school was maked a competition for all class in my school, i.e. :
  • Appearance of each class talent show
  • Class cooking contest, with the food menu "4 Sehat 5 Sempurna"
  • and the last is Ramadhan parade


percussion team

our choir



BEFORE


AFTER





before appearing in front of the jury



gets inspiration from RUMINGKANG , , hahaha



that's a tortor dance








Christy and Eilen


when we were preparing the food



me and Shovuro Amafi



middle eastern theme of my class when the parade ramadan





XII Science GO!!GO!!GO!!GO!!
My class really become a champion for the talent competition show, the winner of the 4th for the cooking competition and the last winner of the 5th for the parade competition, hahaha... :p

1 comment: