Thursday, September 30, 2010

"Friendship" my essay, task from my Philiphina's teacher

F R I E N D S H I P
The Sweetest Gift From God
- Citra Dewi Lestari -

There are some parts of my life that I really loved, especially in terms of friendship. Friend is one of the most important thing in my life, they are the place to share love and sorrow. But there are some more close friends, they are the best friends I ever met. With them I can be myself and never be someone else, I feel comfortable when hanging out with them. Even so our friendship could not be separated from the tears. We often have different opinions but that did not last long, because somehow we could not be far away and not care about each other.

I have met them since we were school in grade X at high school, we came from different schools and never knew each other. But after a few months we knew, we felt fit and often went together on weekends. They're good, not arrogant and more important every time we get together, they always become their own self and not made up. I'm happy with people who can be himself without copying other people because I was think it is an honest attitude.

The most important thing in a friendship is honesty. I'm glad to have friends like them, although they are not perfect and many have shortcomings but somehow I always accept them with a roomy chest, and so do they always accepted my presence. I think they are the most beautiful gift from god that I have ever received.Simak

Baca secara fonetik


No comments:

Post a Comment