Friday, July 30, 2010

ideals in childhood

ideas?? ? than I used to really like it dream about ideals, ranging from women's desire to be a policeman, teachers, astronauts, so NASA members to want to be a *bibi penjual gado-gado (suuer deh gue dulu pernah banget kepengen jadi bibi penjual gado-gado, bayangin aja kalo gue jadi tukang gado-gado beneran, tiap kali gue kepengen makan gak usah lagi cape-cape nyari tempat makan yang ngejual itu makanan , *pemikirananakpolos haha :p),
and in the end all my ideals desire I've had vanished, since I often went to the hospital for a check up, my goals changed 180degrees, because I often see how the doctors who think I was brilliant!


yes his name is also the ideal, can sometimes be inconsistent at times may also change-fox, from the want to be a pediatrician, I was eager to become a model (that's very Impossible) because according to me it was not possible, so switching off the aspiration to become a singer (if you asked, my voice is not good what, I can only give you two words, not bad! haha), until I watched a tv show about BALLET! as long as I watch, just one who I think (that's really great dance on tv that her legs can tiptoe-tiptoe, not sick, why?) haha .. then I asked to mama (what's his name?) and then Mama said, it's called ballet, if his name ballerina dancers,

wiii, I want to be a ballerina once upon a time, ada-ada aja bayangan gue waktu kecil (bawain dance swan lake, pile di atas panggung super megah, terus gue pake baju balet warna pink yang roknya super mekar, ballet shoes warna putih rambut gue di cepol ) arrrgggh really .. but unfortunately I can not dance ballet .. : ( when i watch the dance of ballet, I felt like seeing the dance from heaven .. hmm






ballet shoes




movement in ballet



pile movement



Ballerina and Danseur



swan lake !!

classical music and contemporary dance ! gue suka banget !

No comments:

Post a Comment