Thursday, July 29, 2010

flood wipes in my room

kamar gue penuh banget sama tissue !!! arrrggh..bukan karna gue abis nangis, tapi hidung gue gak bisa di ajak kompromi, cairan bening itu terus-terusan ngalir dari hidung gue ! *jiakzzz.. so disgusting banget yee gue, mana tenggorokan juga ikut-ikutan sakit lagi, gak bisa nelen, :( it likes a shit end of the month..

I really suffered, piling work, presentations, research, arrrghhh, I needed something refreshing, okey i will tell you about my daily activities , it's begining from my school, before leaving the school must first meeting (gue salah satu anggota intra di sekolah gue, jadi ya begini lah nasib gue tiap hari kalo rapat dengan waktu yang gak ditentuin rapatnya kapan), only two hours rest, then I have to go to tutoring, return until the evening, before bed i have to work on my homework, I could sleep at 12 tonight, (the schedule from Monday - Friday), Sunday's special for mom and swimming practice..
can you imagine how tired I am??

hopefully, on Saturday i will be getting my healthy again, Ameen

citra mau tidur dulu, bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment